Packed full of color, tiny stitches, and thoughtful little details, these stitched teardrop earrings are going to become your new favorites! These dangle earrings are ultra lightweight meaning you can have a bold earring and wear it all day and forget you're wearing them.
- Backed on 3mm Baltic Birch plywood, custom cut in Charlotte, NC
- Teardrop measures 2" in length
- Nickel and lead free earring wires (can be swapped for surgical steel wires, just put a note in at check out)
- Hand dyed yarn that includes wool, wool and acrylic blends, cotton, and bamboo
- 100% cotton DMC embroidery floss
- Each item is made to order. Please allow 5-7 business days for your item to be hand stitched just for you!
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, subtle variation may occur making your item uniquely yours
Made-to-order items take 1-2 weeks to produce and you will receive a shipping notification when your item is in the mail.
Custom orders take 4-6 weeks to produce and you will receive updates throughout the process and notification when your order has shipped.
If rush production is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
Live in Portland? Use the code LOCALPICKUP and come pick up your order at the studio! We are located in Northwest Portland.
Treat the earrings, necklace or pin like you would a small piece of wearable art!
This piece can be stored hanging or flat if you can bear to take it off for a day! Keep your jewelry in a clean tin, box, or bag of its own. Spot clean with water on a clean rag.
Each piece has been treated with a fabric protectant to prevent stains from small spills. If the piece becomes submerged in a non-clear liquid, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with a clean rag and then spot clean with water only.
If your piece becomes damaged, email email@example.com for help in repairing your piece. If the piece has a quality defect, it will be replaced. No questions asked.
For Wall Hangings:
Lint roll as needed.
Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Hang it on a wall that does not face a bright window. Unsure where to hang it? Email me with pictures of your home at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you find the perfect place and walk you through the hanging steps.
When it is not hanging, store flat and do not place heavy objects on top of it.
Spot clean with water only.
Any other questions? I'm always here to help at email@example.com - send me any questions you may have or just say hi!