Packed full of color, tiny stitches, and thoughtful little details, these stitched teardrop earrings are going to become your new favorites! These dangle earrings are ultra lightweight meaning you can have a bold earring and wear it all day and forget you're wearing them.
- Backed on 3mm Baltic Birch plywood, custom cut in Charlotte, NC
- Teardrop measures 2" in length
- Nickel and lead free earring wires (can be swapped for surgical steel wires, just put a note in at check out)
- Upcycled yarn that includes wool, wool and acrylic blends, cotton, and bamboo
- 100% cotton DMC embroidery floss
- Each item is made to order. Please allow 5-7 business days for your item to be hand stitched just for you!
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, subtle variation may occur making your item uniquely yours
These beautiful earrings were a birthday gift for my mom, and she loves that they are both striking and comfortable to wear! So unique!
I’m obsessed with these beautiful babies. I look for any and every excuse I can to get to wear them. Quality craftsmanship, fair price and fast delivery... what’s not to love?
I found Amy at Big Crafty in Asheville and couldn't leave her booth without these teardrop earrings! I felt so drawn to them. I have gotten so many compliments on them that I asked for another custom color pair for my birthday. I love how they are little pieces of handcrafted artwork and Amy even signs the back of the wood base. Such a treasure!
I love my new earrings. I like the color and how unique they are. Earrings are my special treat, like many women’s shoes or purses. I can’t have enough of them and these are my new favorites.
My friend loved the teardrop earrings I pirchased at tye Big Crafty. She especially loved the little detail about how manu stitches were made in the making of the earrings. Thank you for creating your little works of art. Hello to Hugo....hope to meet him some day :cat: